wtorek, 20 stycznia 2015

Chantel i Stacy Francis

June 21, 2011

The best cover of this year

Chantel with "Sending My Love" Zhane's cover is for me the best cover of 2012. I doubt that anybody will bet it. 


Chantel uses a charming rendition of Zhane's "Sending My Love" to kick off her summer buzz. The Los Angeles based newcomer's black and white nostalgic music video elevates the majestic love ejected into the atmosphere on the groovy tune.

Working with Kenneth "Soundz" Coby, the producer of Rihanna'a Skin and Ciara's Gimmie Dat, Chantel is in the process of dropping her debut album on Jeep Boyz Entertainment.




October 12, 2011

Today, Stacy Francis, 42-year-old participant in the American  version of X-Factor in the next step in the jury house conquered the heart of Nicole Scherzinger and Enrique Iglesias. Enrique was moved so much during the show firmly Stacy (singing Prince's hit  "Purple Rain"), that he could hardly hide his tears. One thing is certain. Stacy should have been already a superstar long ago. I hope that the great musical show-business in the United States viewed its performance. If Stacy does not win the first American edition of X-Factor, I am sure that this program will open her doors to a global career. 
Convince yourself that Stacey moves your like Enrique.

The single mom of two — two boys, ages 3 and 5 — has been a struggling singer for ten years now, and her first performance of Aretha Franklin’s ‘Natural Woman’ on the ‘X Factor’ stage in Los Angeles finally showed the world what a talent they have been missing out on. Before she blew the roof off of the arena in L.A., viewers got to know Francis a bit. The soulful songstress was in an abusive relationship during her late 20s, and she began to lose faith in herself the more and more her ex criticized her and pushed her around. She began to believe she was too old to make it, and said, “I’m so scared … I also feel like as a mom, this is my last shot.. The time is now.”As she stepped out in front of the crowd of 4,300 audience members and the four judges, Francis’ passion shined through. “I don’t want to die with this music in me,” she told Simon Cowell. As soon as she began to belt out ‘Natural Woman,’ her powerful and beautiful voice reminded us of great vocalists like Jennifer Hudson and Whitney Houston. She gave every note her all, and she gave us goosebumps in the process. When her performance ended, Francis busted into tears as she got a standing ovation from the audience and judges. L.A. Reid told her, “Everything that I do musically is all about having my spirit stirred and the hair on my arm raised, and you did both for me today. You are so gifted and you got what it takes.” Abdul said, “Opportunities like this, they come along once in a lifetime. This is your time, baby.”

I am in 100% this is Stacy time. 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz